Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sand in my hand!

It's often said "If held loosely in the palm of your hand it stays there, but as soon as you close your hand tightly it slips through your fingers".  Needless to say this is easier said than done.

It could be because the power of attachment is greater than power of detachment. I am no expert to give an opinion on life. But it is so simple and obvious that it is the will to let go that one needs in order to be happy; be it attachments to material things or your loved ones. We often think we can't live without somebody. Truth is life goes on... Oh yea, I have heard this one before - "Rational thinking does not go well with emotions". I'm not a big fan of right brain.

If I have to cry for ages to let go off something or somebody so shall I. But I will not give up living. I shall turn every stone to be happy. Though I don't totally agree with Ayn Rand, I have to quote "I shall never live for the sake of another man, nor wish another to live for mine".

P.S. Before you start thinking that I might be going through a break up let me clear the air by saying that I am feeling low about leaving Le Cloud. I have started to love the empty roads, far stretched forests, freezing temps, ever smiling americans, refrigerated food...

No comments:

Post a Comment